January 25, 2011

Amy & Eric sittin in the tree......

I am so thankful to have the best brides in the world..I'd put them up against any other brides any day! Amy and I are both dog lovers so when she told me she had her puppy painted on a wall in a tiny community in which she lives, I was all for it! It was one of our Florida winter days and looking through the photos you would never know that the wind was whipping like mad! (Thats just cuz Amy & Eric are THAT good:) I am so looking forward to shooting their wedding in March!






















3 comments:

AmyTomasko said...

You're the best!

Lori Gruber said...

Awesome pics Carly!!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Very good pictures - but then with the most handsome groom in the world with his beautiful bride - what else could you get? Very Nice!!!