April 3, 2011

Eric & Amy are Married...beach style

Amy came to me about a year prior to her wedding, instantly we made a connection. Since that day, we have become better and better friends. She is so amazing, I am so happy to have been able to photograph this wedding. Eric has so much in common with my husband, having a large interest in saltwater aquariums, and Amy shares a love for dogs like I do, that not many people understand. Kenlee is the most amazing little girl. She is full of smiles and life! Shes so energetic and has the cutest personality, I cant get enough of her, or her amazing family. Congrats Tomaskos! You are amazing people and Thank you for allowing me to photograph your special day!!! xoxo





3 comments:

AmyTomasko said...

Carly- I'm so lucky/thankful we found you! You have been such a huge help not on as our photographer, but as a friend and a huge moral support! Your talent always amazes me and I am blessed that you captured the memories of our special day, the most amazing day of our lives! :) Thank you again for being a friend and for being who you are! We love you! :)
-Amy, Eric & Kenlee Tomasko

Carly said...

AWWWWW AMY!!!!!!! you are so welcome! I share the mutual blessing having you guys! Heres to more memories and years of friendship! xoxox

Kim said...

Carly you are the most talented photographer I have ever known! The moments you have captured behind the lens of your camera are breathtaking.
These pictures will give our family a life time of incredible memories of Amy and Eric's wedding.

Carly we are truly blessed for you to be a part of our family!