February 23, 2011

Drew & Stephanie's AMAZING wedding: Lange Farms Wedding Photography

I am so excited to be blogging this wedding for so many reasons than just one. I met Stephanie thanks to a past bride and groom and am so blessed to have them! Stephanie shared a story with me that I JUST HAVE to share with you.  Drew & Stephanie went to high school together, so while grazing through who from her graduating class was new to facebook, she spotted in her words, "a super-hot guy in uniform" and clicked on the page because this gentleman says his name is Drew, instead of Andy, as she remembered. So, she sent the friend request to ask him if he was the same person and it was! (they knew each other through mutual friends) They began speaking more and more during the internet; facebook, skype, email, and even the phone, since Drew was in Iraq (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICES!!!!). Drew was able to take leave in September 2009, where they were reunited face to face for the first time in 24 years!! Drew had to return to Iraq, still keeping in contact with Stephanie as he had previously, asking her to marry him via skype, December 2009. The rest was history and I hope you love this couple as much as I do!!!! Their story is amazing, touching, kind and I am SO VERY thankful to have them as a part of my  photo family:) Here is their beautiful wedding day:)!



























1 comment:

Christina said...

Beautiful! Really great work and a beautiful couple!